About Trick or Treat Night in Lancaster County Pennsylvania!
Wednesday, October 31st from 6:00PM - 8:00PM is trick or treat night in all of the municipalities of Lancaster County PA.
Interesting Things to do For Halloween
Visit Jason's Woods fantastic Halloween Haunted Barn
99 Stehman Road, Lancaster, PA
Halloween Daze & Spooky Knights Weekend at Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire
Mount Hope Estate & Winery
Happy Hauntings at
Dutch Wonderland Family Amusement Park
2249 Lincoln Hwy. East, Lancaster, PA 17602
The American Red Cross offers safety tips for fun and safe trick-or-treating that include:
- Walk on sidewalks, not in the street.
- Look both ways before crossing the street to check for cars, trucks and other vehicles.
- Cross the street only at corners. Don’t hide or cross the street between parked cars.
- Wear light-colored or reflective clothing for more visibility.
- Plan a route and share it with the family. If possible, have an adult go along.
- Carry a flashlight to light the travel path.
- Keep away from open fires and candles.
- Visit homes that have the porch light on and accept treats only at the door. Never go into a stranger’s house.
- Use face paint rather than masks or things that will cover eyes.
Happy Halloween from the entire staff of aboutlancaster.com!